Love...

Love...

About Me

My photo
South Africa
a deep respect for all things sacred.. a tender spot for all things dear.. a love for all things nice...

Thursday, April 14, 2011

My 30th Birthday

List of Thank You's


Thank you for doing the bed every morning
For bringing me muffins when I'm sick
For spoiling me with my first pair of levis jeans.
For being a big sister to me
Thank you for encouraging me to follow my passion
For accepting that sometimes I am quite messy
Thank you For making your home a 2nd home for me
Thank you for being you
For sharing juicy chats over nice hot masala tea
For cleaning out my fridge :)
For stocking up my fridge
For your early morning SMSs
For all the laughs we share
For motivating and encouraging me when things look blue
For being honest enough with me to tell me when I'm wrong
For being a guinae pig and putting up with my cooking experiments
For fixing my car :) and not getting upset when its scratched again!
For teaching me about the world, books and encouraging my love to travel!
For making the best cupcakes ever!
For your wonderfully decadent Paapdi na lot
For the flowers you picked for me
For encouraging me to be surrounded by friends
For our daily morning chats :)
For giving me space to be myself
For teaching me that I don’t always have to conform..
For all your warmth and love
For believing me
For calling me your favourite niece :) I know I really am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment