Love...

Love...

About Me

My photo
South Africa
a deep respect for all things sacred.. a tender spot for all things dear.. a love for all things nice...

Thursday, March 31, 2011


Celebrated the awesome win last night! India creamed Pakistan, with Nehra being the most economical bowler – I couldn't believe it…

 

Started a Supper Club with our friends, a tradition whereby each person gets to pick a restaurant starting with a particular letter of the alphabet… yesterday was "a" so we went to "Allora."

 

I noticed the strangest thing with my husband and his friends… They just about always order exactly the same thing for dinner… and to drink…on more than one occasion… makes me wonder why? Do they really have exactly the same taste buds? Or is it just the natural feeling to do what your friend is doing? Hmmm… Baffled…

No comments:

Post a Comment